This latest in the Spinal Therapy Series addresses the common complaints that people, especially those who are active make: They come in and “Treat” issues rather than working on preventing them to lengthen their career and mobility later in life. Treating preventable physical problems makes just as much sense as treating a preventable problem like Scurvy, caused by a simple lack of vitamin C in the diet.
It’s true…. prevention isn’t sexy— but I’m sure you will think the girl in this next video is.
You May Also Like These Similar Posts:
- Prevention isn’t sexy
- For all Busy, Stressed, and Sore Mom’s out there….Spinal Therapy Session with Tina
- Unprofessional….yes. But in a good way. (Part 1)
- GETTING HEART DISEASE, DIABETES, AND CANCER– the how-to guide for healthy people who want to get sick
- “Correcting” your spine with exercise? Spinal Therapy Video (Silvio– Rated R)
- When in Doubt– Follow your Heart and Invest in Your Soul Purpose. (Behind the Spinal Therapy Videos)